About Wellesbourne CE School Nursery
Our aim at Wellesbourne Nursery is to provide seamless high quality care and education for all nursery children, in a welcoming and comfortable environment that is provided by our excellent nursery staff for children aged 2 to school age.
|Manager||Mrs Jackie Eden|
|Playworker||Mrs Alison Robinson (Deputy Manager)|
|Playworker||Miss Georgina Gibbs|
|Playworker||Mrs Sonya Garstang|
|Playworker||Mrs Lucy Siviter|
|Playworker||Mrs Liz Ireland (Deputy Manager)|
|Playworker||Miss Jade Morris|
|Admin||Mrs Kirsty Jerrim|
To access more information on the Early Years Foundation Stage please follow this link: http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/what-to-expect-when/
Nursery Education Funding
- Each child can claim for a maximum of 15hrs grant funded care the term after their 3rd birthday.
- Funded sessions are 9.00-12.00, and 12.30-3.30.
- Additional hours will be charged at the current hourly rate.
- Those parents booking for Nursery Education Funded sessions only and not taking additional services do not have to pay the £45 deposit required to reserve sessions, this deposit includes a £20 administration fee which will be charge if additional services are taken up after the child starts nursery.
- Fees will be reviewed every year, we will always aim to provide affordable education and childcare for the children attending our nursery.
- At least one month’s notice will be given of any fee changes.