How to access Parentmail
How do I register?
- From the main www.parentmail.co.uk click the ‘Parents’ button at the bottom of the screen, next to the ‘Schools’ Button.
- From the next screen click the ‘Register’ button.
- To read our terms and conditions click the blue ‘Terms & conditions’ text.
- Enter you name surname as prompted – this is used to identify you to your schools.
- Enter your FULL email address ie. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE take great care in entering your email as this is the ONLY means we have of delivering your messages.
- Once complete click the ‘Register’ button, we will check your email address and return you to the page if there is a problem. Should this happen correct the address and click ‘Register’ again.
- We will then send an email to the address you provided with a system generated password. This can take a few minutes to find its way over the Internet to your machine so please be patient.
- When you receive the email, login using the password supplied in the email. The next screen asks you for the Postcode of your child’s school or at least the first THREE characters – enter the
- Postcode complete with the spaces i.e. for Wellesbourne School CV35 9QG and click ‘Continue’
- We will now search the school database and come back to you with schools matching the postcode. Click the button to the left of the school name so as the button becomes filled in and from the drop down box towards the bottom of the screen select the description that best covers your reason for using the service i.e. Parent, Staff etc.
- Once complete click ‘Continue’
- Repeat the process for all your schools – when finished click the ‘Finished’ button.
How do I login?
- To login you need to have registered.
- Open www.parentmail.co.uk.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Parents’ button.
- From the next screen click the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter the e-mail address and password exactly as emailed to you – Remember passwords are case sensitive and your initial password will be in LOWER case.
- Click ‘Login’.
- If you have details are correct you will be logged in and shown a relevant message from us if present – click ‘Continue’ to go to your list of schools.
NOTE:- If you are the ONLY user of the computer you are using consider clicking the ‘Remember my password’ box. This will automatically log you in to ParentMail every time you visit the site and will bypass the login process. DO NOT do this if you share a computer or you are also a school user.